Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally..in the airport~~

12th May...the day i count-down since 60 days ago~~finally came already...so today we arrived the airport at the early of morning (6:30 am), but actually my flight was 3:45 pm, means we have to wait 9 hours in the airport(-.-''). So tired and sleepy, cause I din't sleep a whole night, my housemate "catch" me to mcD to have a whole night talk...aiks...

Me and my luggage~~quite many...

June and hers...


wah...I don't know actually i got so many luggage~~

ss take while waiting in the 9 hours~~

Place that we take our lunch and "thieve" the line to online ~~~

This is the place i most like in the airport~~i wan it all and wish it is belongs to me~~


4 comments:

  1. u all really very ko lian !! need to wait 9 hours !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaka~~~nevermind ler~~~u not free ma~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manyi~me now at my sis hse online. drop by ur blog and click ads. That's the first time i waited my flight for so longgggggggg....wahaha..two sa po there.anyway, 2 people rather than alone there. cheers~my darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...i know u so enjoy-ING together v me 9 hours de~~~

    ReplyDelete