Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last meal at Sabah--Atmosphere~~

Erm...My last meal at Sabah is taken at Atmosphere~~a revolving restaurant at Sabah. This is a restaurant i never go in before but very wish to go in since the first year I study here. This dream finally comes true at my last day in Sabah.

So dark till i cant recognize what im capturing~~

Before go in the restaurant~~


Best feeling with the design inside~~

Candle light dinner~~

Menu of atmosphere (@)

My cocktail~~the name i forgot d~~hehe

1st set appetizer--mussel soup~~

1st set piece de resistance--tiger prawn~~

2nd appetizers-- ducks meat (dayflower)

2nd set piece de resistance-- beef

Dessert--coffee/ tea

Lou dao that treat me eat at atmosphere~~thanks lou dao~~

This is the 1st time n last time i think, to eat in so high class restaurant~~hehe...the cost, lou dao don't want let me see the bill~~ But i feel is very expensive ler~~so, this is the end of today~~full~~

2 comments: