Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Family part 2...

Tis is my big family....wen chinese new year 2009...

In Genting Highland...almost 4 years ago ba i think...tat time i so thin, aih~~~

All leng lui~~~but almost all have relationship le...dun think it ler ...guys...

All leng zai~~which u like can tell me, i'll help u...haha...but so small ler...

My eldest biao ge Kai Pei (in a relationship),25~~~a handsome, diam diam guy, now handle a shop o~~~

My 2nd biao ge Charlken (single i think), 24~~~ a bit 3838, funny funny guy, also a handsome guy...now study at australia, everyday flirt by foreign girl~~~

My 3rd biao ge Ken(in a relationship),23~~~handsome rite? many ppl said he like Edison wo...u think?

My eldest biao jie Ivy (in a relationship)~~~a 25 years old girl...now finding a part time job o~~~

My biao mei Jinny (in a relationship),23...half month younger than me...now also handle a shop~~~every1 also said he look like me, u think?

This is jinny's bf..named susan Lee,24...a very tall guy...He said he is my bro cause he also LEE wo...~~

My biao mei kristy(in a relationship),19,white beauty... pretty rite, famous with her big eyes~~

My biao mei Joey(single),18, She very geng in dance n piano o~~~we called her bian bian de~~~

My biao mei Ivon (in a relationship),18,black beauty...she also geng in dance, either modern o traditional...



They are my aunt's bao bei son n daug...i suddenly forgot their name le...aiks....next time replace...(cause their eng name so complicated)...haha...
Stil got a lot of my cousin havent include in...next blog ba..

5 comments:

  1. Ivy is not ur eldest biao jie~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...cause i dun have other biao jie's photo ma...

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it lot people say me look like u ?
    haha ...
    why u say me in relationship?
    i'm still single mah, haha ..
    and why put sue so ugly de photo ?
    he is sue lee...not susan a...
    :P
    haha ....

    ReplyDelete