Monday, April 27, 2009

Relax-ING for 45 minutes...

Today after exam, plan back home relax, watch drama n do the thesis correction...But...wen reach home, u know? NO ELECTRIC...Sxxt...my ideal plan spoil...i Cant switch my laptop n even do correction...Wen i plan dreaming, i receive june's sms..." wan go 1B?"...haha...i sure follow la...
Wen v get in kf bus go UMS...Sxxt again...my housemate said got electric le...Waxxo...wan me how...so i decided go 1B 4 a drink 1st...just a drink in mcD...


Take photo b4 m ready...keke

After 45 minute, v decided back le..But ...after back...1 more Sxxt thing...i forgot bring key out le...so i need wait my roommate at living room,...about 30 minutes....aiks...

Whatever ler...i also finish correction n print out le...hope tat my supervisor wil satisfy ler...i dun wan correct it anymore...

4 comments:

  1. wuakakaka~
    when u go out, the electricity come soon ><
    then i started thinking
    sure u wil get angry :P after knowing it XD
    and my expected is correct after i saw this post ~
    wuakakaka~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..u put the photo at last..haha..thanks to my photo taking technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls send me email add so i can invite u to my blog.darkbeauty8686@gmail.com
    its for temporary only.. :)thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi...my email is minyee411@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete