Thursday, April 16, 2009

relax after viva...

Today early in the morning (6:00am) i oledi wake up, cause need rush to school to have my viva presentation...luckily lou dao fetch me, if not i sure no sempat if take bus...erm...my viva can consider smooth gua...but my heart cant stop jumping n my stomach so so pain wen present...so scared i think...but after half hour presentation, my both examiners give a smile to me n ask me dun worry, so sweet...

so smart me today...hehe

After that , my dear june suddenly said she wan go kk to relax, haha...1st time she so exited to ajak me...of course la, jacky(her bf) no free today ma...haha....after reach kk by bus, v 2 rush go eat, too hungry ...n think so long wan eat wat, ten june suddenly suggest secret recepe, i order the tomyam noodle (RM 14) n hers japanese soba...

tomyam noodles
japanese soba

After tat, we go buy a present 4 our supervisor( a pen)...hehe...at june there, so cant take photo...aiks...walk so long to find my formal cloth, but cant find it...y wan buy a cloth also so hard? my shoe also "buka mulut" le after walk so long...wan buy shoe, cant find i like de, found i like de , dun have my size...so sui....

June so hungry today, just after 2 hour v eat, she said wan drink starbuck....aih...so v move to warisan from cp ler...she order green tea n introduced me chocolate chips...RM 16.50...so poor me...v sit quite long n chit chat there...


chocolate chips green tea

wen clock almost 5, v take bus back kf, im so tired til cant move...so i lay on bed...wen 7:30pm, lou dao find me go eat, cause i promised him wanna treat him eat pizza de, but after reach 1B, he said he wan eat fish market n said he wil treat me o....haha....so good..but i owe u again ler....aiks...but i forgot to take photo wen eat tim, so i take 1 of lou dao'photo last time here la...

lou dao~~

2 comments:

  1. haha..thanks to the person who helps you to take the smart smart you..Hoho..Anyway, I do enjoy our outing.Lets go enjoy again after final exam. Ask winnie and ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good.. u can just concentrated on your final exam since ur viva is over, me haven't pass up thesis also... scared and pressure =( hopefully can well done too..

    ReplyDelete