Saturday, April 18, 2009

good bye UMS

Thursday will be my 1st paper for my final ....But til now(saturday 7:26pm), i stil very lazy to open book start do revision...so so lazy, this wil be my final exam b4 i leave the study life...never wil be exam again after out to society....many ppl will feel sad because wanna leave UMS, leave their fren n all thing 4 this 3 years...But 4 me, i will be very happy, cause i dream also wanna go back...so suffer here, everyday dunno wan eat wat, do wat......lonely...so i will be very happy 25days later i will be back n start my LI life d....Anyway , thanks for frens who acc me this 3 years.....YT, JC, KY, JK, girl, june, ann, winnie, Kim n many many....thanks n take good care....

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure everyone of us will miss each other very much. So, enjoy the last month of our uni's life. That's no more chance for us to have such uni's life. Enjoy gal~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i will...hehe...
    u too o...jiayou in final...

    ReplyDelete